Friday, December 12, 2008

Creating a Monster

Sorry I always sound a little corny on this blog but if I don't type the cute things my kids say here they evaporate!

I got Hannah all dressed this morning, mind you in a l/s t-shirt and sweat pants. She goes to the mirror (also known as our tv) and studies herself.

"Mommy, do I look beautiful?" she asks. Before I have a chance to answer she says, "Gorgeous. White shirt, black pants--that is gorgeous," and off she went to play with toys.

Later, we spilled milk twice on the white shirt and I promised to let her change. "But if I take off my white shirt, will I still be gorgeous?" she asks.

"Always," I said. :)

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

You'll read that a year from now and be so glad you wrote it! Too cute!

jkstrib said...

She is gorgeous! I love it!

The Rogers Family said...

That is so precious and girly. We need some girly-ness (that isn't a word is it?) around here.

Natalie Kellett said...

Thanks so much for the adorable ornament. We love it!!!

Jimmy Moore said...

FUNNY!